1/07/2012

Piercing camouflage~

Ever since I've started looking for a job with all these facial piercings, I also started looking for the perfect retainers.
I tried a couple of options, but I never really came across anything that really made my piercings become subtle enough and that I could put on myself at home.
It's not very practical to have something that always requires somebody's help if you want to change it frequently or at least change it whenever you feel like it.
Recently I decided to try again with these bioflex internally threaded labret things from Crazy-factory.com.
First, I was really surprised with how easy it was to put them on myself. After having no trouble getting the tip on (I'd like to remind you I have huge nails which makes something like this even harder) - then, I was surprised to see this really stays in. Sometimes the back of the jewllery will get caught on a tooth, and so far these have been able to handle all the things my regular jewellery did. I'm very happy with the comfort, they make it seem like I have nothing on most of the time and they're very practical. When I smile these do pop out a little and you can tell there is something there, but I think in a work-place where I'm not allowed facial piercings these might be acceptable if the boss isn't an idiot.

You can see them in this picture. It's pretty subtle and you can't really see them unless you're looking for them (you probably need to see this full-size, so go ahead and click the pictures!). I've been using them lately because I feel like it, currently I'm still working in telemarketing and nobody bothers me about having facial piercings, but I'm looking for something better and that motivates me more, so I need options.


Here you can see what I mean when I say they're visible when I smile, you can also see my boyfriend playing League of Legends in bed in the background. LIFE IS HARD ISN'T IT BRUNO?
I'm also wearing clothes instead of pajamas.


And here is one more picture for the sake of having my whole face in a phot instead of those phantom of the opera style photographs. PAJAMAS BABY!


So overall I would totally recommend these if you need to hide your piercings and don't want to give up on them altogether.
It's very easy to order from Crazy Factory, they have a lot of options and variety so I end up ordering from them very often (with all the modifications I have and keep developing, I need new supplies all the time, and the fast shipping + low prices + variety I get from them keeps me coming back).

Tell me if you'd like me to keep doing more posts like these, covering different subjects and not having this be a blog strictly for when I wear lolita :D

10 comments:

  1. i love your piercings! and it sucks that you have to remove them or disguise them because people don't tolerate other people expressing themselves >:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too, and I could compromise for this shitty job for the sake of keeping my piercings as I like, but this is really taking a toll on my mental health so I guess I don't have a choice :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really makes a difference! At first I didn't saw the ones under your lip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Only from some extreme angles, when smiling or when you're looking for them can you find them. I totally recommend these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. olha, excelente, também trabalho num local «desses» e tb preciso de uma solução «dessas»xD


    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sempre bom ajudar! Não é um bom material para usar em piercings que estejam a cicatrizar, mas estou a usa-los há imenso tempo nos piercings que já sararam e não tenho irritações nem nada no género.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Please do more posts like this. I LOVE seeing Lolitas with piercings and I love how yours look.piercings/body mods should be more accepted! But yeah, you cannot force that. Anyway, you look gorgeous and your piercings only compliment your already pretty face so honestly I can not understand why anyone would be against it except for maybe elderly people but yeah thats my opinion.
    And I also did telemarketing work...But I was fired after a week. And I was relieved XD. I hated it, calling people that do not want to be bothered, trying to make them buy something they do not want to buy...Not my thing but if you are lucky to be good at it it pays well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Rebecca! :3 I actually just got fired today hahaha :')

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Outstanding blog and amazing style and design.
    Take a look at my web site - transfer news football chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on stylin. Regards
    My blog - pizza games girls free

    ReplyDelete