6/19/2010

Bye bye Portugal!

Today's meet-up was a good bye to me meet up, because I'm moving to The Netherlands in just 3 days! I'll miss having friends who hang out with me in lolita.




My long bloomers are always happy to show up...!

I seem to be suffering from Poupee girl syndrome, I can't stop putting stuff on. Who needs to bags? But I must have both!

No circle lenses because my cat ate them!!!


Macaroons!!

Casually taking pictures in the caffé










HISTORY IS EXCITING!



Now it's time to pack my frills and move on, though I will miss all the friends I've made, I can't stay put forever.
Joana was nice enough to give me some gifts from Amethyste, thank you Joana!
I'll still be active in the portuguese community, providing you with ever growing sweet lolita OTT*-ness.

So, thank you everyone and especially the girls who showed up, I'll miss hanging out but rest assured: I'll be back! For short visits, but still!


*OTT- Over the top

15 comments:

  1. You're so sweet in that dress!
    Wish you good luck at your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's very nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. olha maç, trata mazé de vir cá muitas vezes e de criar um blogue para as tuas amigas não lolitas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa such a pity! just dont lose contact with them :)!
    is it the first time you go to Netherlands? i've never been there i hope you love that country ♥♥
    you look awsome, love your outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oie !
    Pena É ruim ir pra hum extranho Lugar né ?
    Onde Ninguém Não conhecemos , Mas Creio Que Sera bom pra VOCÊ !
    Viagem nessa Desejo - LHE bençãos , VOCÊ Ensina como faz ESSA foto da maquiagem ? ^ - ^
    Beijão !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Máss, já possuo o blog não lolita que até tem um nome todo pseudo intelectual! :o

    MYOBI:
    I've visited Holland a lot this past year :) it's cool. Thank you!

    Mimy:
    Olá!
    Obrigada :) posso fazer um tutorial para a maquilhagem, sim. É uma questão de ter tempo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah,obrigada!
    Esperarei ansiosamente ^-^
    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you are so beautiful and i love your style :)enjoy your new home ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olá Bunny! ^-^
    Fiz uma postagem no meu blog e creio que você vai gostar muito!
    http://sonhosdeloli.blogspot.com/
    Visite por favor o mais rápido possivel beijos! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!

    Mimy, your post is very sweet~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Florzinha Denada !
    Foi Prazer hum , seu vblog Também doce e Um ! ^ - ^
    Beijos !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Were do you live in the Netherlands? We Dutch could use some more lolita's! XD
    I love your gothic lolita prom dress! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in Zuid Holland near Rotterdam!!!
    Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hah! I live in Noord Holland, do you speak any Dutch or.. ? I don't know really if you do ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  15. I understand dutch but I don't speak much of it!

    ReplyDelete